Pancakes are one of the best choices for breakfast for many people, as they are easy to prepare , in addition to being a delicious and very filling meal, and their calories are not high, making them an ideal meal for those who are afraid of gaining weight.
- 2 cups of ready-made pancake mix.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 2 large eggs.
- We mix all the ingredients of the aforementioned recipe well, to ensure a smooth mixture without lumps.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, and wipe it with a few drops of oil or a small piece of butter, taking care to stir it well to ensure it is well distributed.
- Pour about a quarter cup of the pancake mixture into the pan, making sure to rotate it in a circular shape to distribute the mixture in all corners.
- Leave the pancakes in the pan until the edges are completely dry and it is easy to flip them to the other side. This process takes approximately one to two minutes on each side.
- The pies are stacked on top of each other and at the end, flavor is added as desired.